Highlights of the new projectfacts version
The new projectfacts version offers you various new possibilities for your order management. With the product management you have the possibility to create products (e.g. for licenses or managed services) and to equip them with intelligent mechanisms (e.g. the generation of orders or maintenance items). You can then see in the overview which of your customers have accepted which products and how successful their products are. In addition, architects and engineers can bill their orders according to HOAI.
All other new features and improvements can be found in this changelog.
Product management for service providers
Service companies, especially in the IT sector, often sell term products with periodic billing. For example, maintenance contracts, licenses or managed services. These services can now be classified as a product, displayed per customer and their success evaluated.
Smart product workflows
Besides more clarity and a better evaluability, products in projectfacts bring you further advantages. For example, create a purchase order directly from the order if the item must first be procured, or create a maintenance item if you want to take care and maintenance into account.
Billing based on HOAI
The German Fee Structure for Architects and Engineers (HOAI) has been in force for construction services in Germany for almost 50 years. It provides a guiding framework for the calculation of fees for construction and planning work based on tables. Calculate them quickly and easily with percent positions in projectfacts.
- Smart product management for service providers: See sold products in the overview and make their success measurable.
- Intelligent product workflows in the order: Create purchase orders or maintenance items for your products and move order items.
- Invoice architectural and construction services according to HOAI with percentage positions.
Improvements and new features
- When creating projects, a capacity can be created directly.
- New synchronization options from project to capacity.
- Many small changes to the purchasing workflow (inquiry, order, incoming invoice) make it easier to use.
- New column “Element details” for project times.
- For new user accounts, the account email address is taken as the preferred contact email address.
- The service note shows the current highest dunning level of a customer if desired.
- New item categories in documents: “text item” and “hidden item”.
- Custom fields can be transferred to subsequent elements (e.g. from quotation to order to project).
- Follow-up column in sales opportunities.
- Columns for street/number, city, postal code, state and country in contact lists.
- Many employee filters now allow selection of user groups.
- Collision detection of appointments now takes into account vacations, holidays, work time contract and vacation requests.
- The mini calendar in the calendar overview now shows own holidays.
- Cancellations now also possible in XRechnung format.
- Teams appointments are now only updated at Microsoft if relevant data has changed.
- Item selection greatly improved (number of sub-items is displayed, no more passive items in the navigator, …).
- User interface: dialogs behave more user-friendly when their size is changed.
- User interface: Multiple input fields (e.g. email recipients) now accept comma separated values via copy & paste.
- User interface: The action panel is displayed more compactly on small screens.
- Strong performance improvement in capacity reports, area & rubric analysis and other reports.
- API: Via API, ticket actions can now be created to be sent via email.
- API: Sales opportunities are now available in the API.
- API: Reference documents for receipts can be uploaded.
- Chips (current values in a multiple input field) can be edited again.
- Export of the Billing Items report is now oriented to the selected columns.
- Unplanned working days could not be booked via “My capacity planning”.
- Various totals columns in analysis reports can now be sorted.
- “Processed yesterday” in “My tickets” now filters tickets correctly.
- Scanned receipts in cost lists are now also displayed when the list is first loaded.
- The “Billable time” column in project time lists can now be sorted.
- Main contact from ticket is correctly taken over when posting time via an activity.
- Add actions in document lists of organizations now use the correct contact assignment.
- Order of added documents when sending invoices is respected.
- CRM status in CRM tasks is still displayed when the priority is hidden.
- Color markers from subproject and work package templates are now correctly applied.
- Fixed column headers in Scrum board.
- Certain quick filters (in the quick filter dropdown) no longer worked.
- The ticket list did not show a content preview when the current status action was hidden.
- Fixed toolbar button display in dialogs.
- URL display on public pages was fixed.
- Menu notifications for sick messages can now be hidden in personal settings.
- Setting a value for SSO via employee multi-selection works again.
- Pseudo appointments (“Relevant” attendance times such as vocational school) were sometimes synchronized back as real appointments during appointment synchronization.
Header image: © RosZie – pixabay (2023)